Monday, June 12, 2017

Hummingbird Junk Journal with TSUNAMI ROSE

Hello Everyone,
Super excited to share my first Junk Journal with Digi papers from TSUNAMI ROSE Designs.



I'm sharing this lovely Junk Journal Flip through at my YouTube Channel





here are important links of Tsunami Rose Designs

Tsunami Rose Designs has this Etsy shop where you can find beautiful digital papers. Owner Daisy Collins is very kind to send beautiful Hummingbird Junk Journal Kit to me.
I got them printed. I wanted to make simple vintage theme journal which I can carry.
This kit is very easy... I cut few of the designs to make pockets and tags, others I just bound them together with handstich. I have applied Vintage photo distress ink to papers and have also added paper doilies for more interest.

Thanks so much for stopping by.




4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...