Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Brown Bag Journal

Hello Everyone,

Here is my another journal of this year and it is an upcycled project.


I've created this using Brown paper bags.
Making procedure is simple...
First I folded rectangle shaped bags into half. Punched 2 holes for each. Threaded jute cord through it to tie them all together. This way I can take out pages separately, work on them and tie in again.

For the Journal cover, I've used
Products used products from Scrapbooking.gr/ Crafters Joyride:
La Blanche Oster 02Paper
Heidi Swapp Vintage Chik Textbook paper
Tattered Rose Distress paint
Tim Holtz Sizzix Doily Die 2
Victorian Velvet Distress ink
Coffee archival ink









to shop lovely craft products and lot more inspiration
Thanks so much for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. I haven't seen one of these in years, I forgot just how beautiful they can be. This is rally stunning Shilpa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Shilpa! Would fit AJJ - Out and About -as well again! Maybe you want to link it?!
    Happy rest of the week my friend!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful this Book with the brown paper bags paper!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a fabulous journal and a good idea to use brown bags.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back to thank you for linking your beautiful book to the theme I chose at AJJ.
      Yvonne xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you very much for joining AJJ again dear Shilpa ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...