Sunday, March 26, 2017

ATCs

Hello Everyone,

I would like to share ATCs I created using few products from Scrapbooking.gr/ Crafters Joyride shop


Products used here are:

La Blanche 2015 Dream Garden 4 paper
Ranger Paint dabber Pink Gumball
Jillibean soup - Chipboard alphabeans
Sizzix Textured fades Butterfly duo
Fossilized amber Distress stain and ink


I've created the background with heat embossing. To create resist effect, I used distress spray and stain.




Butterfly is a die cut using Sizzix Textured butterfly duo die. I've added chipboard numbers, flowers, jute cord, pearls as an embellishments.

To shop all these lovely products pls visit
Scrapbooking.gr/ Crafters Joyride shop


Thanks so much for stopping by.






2 comments:

  1. wonderful the ATC´S
    greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful set of ATC's, love those pink butterflies.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...