Sunday, January 8, 2017

New stamp in my Journal....


Hello Everyone,

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge has this theme - Start Afresh !!
And I wanted to open my newest Carabelle Studio stamp which I had not inked yet!! :)


I have just used layers of watercolors in the background. This Stamp is so beautiful, I didn't want too much to add on this page. Some stenciling with distress ink, lace trim, button and die cut "beautiful" word finished this page. And I am happy how it turned out!!


Thanks so much for stopping by.




8 comments:

  1. I'm infatuated with your BG for that fabulous stamp. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a super page, the new stamp looks beautiful.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shilpa I love so much this page! Love the colors, love the sketch, love the stamps! Wonderful way to start for this year! Thanks for joining this week us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Wishing you a Very Happy New Year ! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the new stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Shilpa! I love that you used a new Carabelle Studio stamp too! :-)

    Congratulations, you have won the $50 GC on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shilpa, I can certainly see why this journal page was featured in the Designer Spotlight at SSS! It's gorgeous! And congratulations on your lucky win there as well! Woo Hoo! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shilpa, congrats on your win and spotlight feature at SSS! Woo hoo! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...