Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Travel Journal with Sizzix

Hello Everyone,

I totally enjoy creating small art pages in my journal while I am traveling...
here is the one I made for my next journey.


I have created the cover using Sizzic stencil die and DCWV Stateside stack.










Products Used
Sizzix Stencil Numbers Die
Scrapbooking.gr Chipboard Designs
Embossing powder- Peeled paint
Distress stains- peeled paint, picket fence, Broken China
DCWV Stateside stack
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 For more Products, details and inspiration pls visit http://scrapbooking.gr/default/


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful travel journal cover page Shilpa....inspired me to make one too 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a fabulous journal cover, lovely design additions.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...