Thursday, December 15, 2016

Christmas Tag

Hello Everyone,

We have few friends who celebrate Christmas and we will be visiting them during next week, so I am busy making some gifts for them.


Created this tag using lovely Sizzix dies which I got in my Scrapbooking.gr/ Crafters's Joyride Design team kit.

Products used:
Tim Holtz Sizzix Die - Tags
Scrapbooking.gr - Chipboard designs
Distress Stains- Pine Needles, Mowed Lawn, picket fence
Distress inks- Pine needles
Tim Holtz Sizzix - Retro Packages
Ranger Embossing powder- Gold Tinsel








Thanks so much for stopping by.
for more products and inspirations, pls visit  Scrapbooking.gr/ Crafters's Joyride




1 comment:

  1. Sweet. I like the non traditional colors, I am gravitating toward them myself this year. xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...