Friday, October 21, 2016

DCWV and Chameleon pens Blog Hop

Hello Everyone,

DCWV Design team is collaborating with Chameleon Pens for this blog hop event. 




As a part of DCWV team I've created 2 projects using DCWV Stacks and Chameleon Pens



For this journal page I've used this beautiful bird from DCWV Paint and Create- Birds and Butterflies stack. I colored him with Chameleon pens ...they are just brilliant!!
DCWV paint and create is perfect base paper to color... and I love how we can achieve shading with Chameleon single pen, also.
In the background I've used Martha Stewart Craft paint Satin- Indigo, Wedding Cake, Green Olive,
surf, plum.


For this lovely tag, I just colored flowers from DCWV paint and create stack with chameleon pens... 
isn't it wonderful?

Pls visit DCWV Blog next for Blog Hop Details

Thanks so much for stopping by.




7 comments:

  1. Wow Shilpa, both your projects are so gorgeous! Love your coloring with the Chameleon pens & the tag looks super vibrant & pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Coloring and the tag id Awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have created so much texture just by coloring! Beautiful! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done!! Gorgeosu projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue on the gorgeous tag!! Fun textures!!The bird is simply beautiful!! Stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really did a great job coloring with those Chameleon pens! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...