Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Timeless love Card

Hello Everyone,

here is another card with Sizzix die which I received in my Scrapbooking.gr/ crafters's joyride design team kit.



I had diecut whole image with Sizzix Timeless Love die and using watercolor paper. 
Colored images with watercolors. When they all dried, I adhered the whole panel on white card.
I've also added few pearls as embellishment.
I totally loved this die, which makes easy and quick cards.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

To buy this beautiful Sizzix die pls visit Scrapbooking.gr/ Crafters Joyride


1 comment:

  1. It's a lovely die, and I love the bright refreshing colours you've used. So sorry to have been missing for so long... it's nice to have a few moments to catch up a bit.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...