Monday, August 22, 2016

Quick and Easy card using Moroccan tile&vine stencil

Hello Everyone,
I am at Rebecca Baer Blog today for inspiration post..
When you are in hurry and want to make wonderful card to give it  to someone... Rebecca Baer stencils are very handy.

I made this card in less than 15 minutes. 






I applied distress inks- peeled paint, cracked pistachio and peacock feather using distress tool through stencil. And got this fab background.
Onto that I adhered flower wreath and butterfly, and my card was ready.
Hope you will give a try!

Thanks so much for stopping by.



5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful,Shilpa. Love the gorgeous ink blending & how you made it under 15 minutes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lovely how fresh the white is with the intense blue-greens. Simple, but so effective.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...