Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Paisley Garden canvas

Hello Everyone, 
Have you checked this beautiful Paisley Garden Stencil deisgned by Rebecca Baer?

I've created my canvas today, using it....


Paisley stencil has lovely flowers and flourishes on it. I've used small size stencil here, but it is available in medium and large as well. Find more designs at Rebecca Baer shop.

Here are more close up views of my canvas....


I've used embossed paste to get that beautiful stencil design texture on the surface.



Hope you liked my canvas today and got inspired!!

Thanks so much for stopping by.







4 comments:

  1. love the bright layout and the pretty stencil design is beautifully showcased !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of nice hot yellow to compliment that stencil. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the layering of colors and stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...