Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Heart Canvas with Rebecca Bear Mosaic Stencil

Hello Everyone,
Rebecca Bear stencils are beautiful and unique.. I had fun time creating this mixed media canvas.



I used  Rebecca Bear Mosaic Stencil. (Medium size 7.75")



I applied DecoArt texture Sand paste through stencil to create the texture.



To color the background I've used DecoArt fluid acrylic paints.



To highlight stenciled design, I applied gold color lightly onto it.



Hearts are diecuts and I used heart shape golden rhinestone for more interest.






4 comments:

  1. That's really gorgeous Shilpa. I love that texture paste. Gorgeous colours. Gorgeous stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome Shilpa - gorgeous colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours! The stencil designs and texture paste are fabulous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...