Thursday, May 19, 2016

Treasure Tag and New Challenge at Emerald Creek

Hello Everyone,

"Here Comes the Summer" is the new challenge theme for this fortnight at Emerald Creek.
And with this water theme keeping in mind I created tag



I wanted to use that cute chest with treasure image from Emerald Creek



To create the background, first I layered two tags on one another. Applied clear gesso to it. For the texture I used Tim's Argyle stencil and Wendy Vecchi Embossing paste.


Left top corner side of tag, I created texture plus added gauze and sea shells.
Further I sprayed Peacock feather, mermaid lagoon and cracked pistachio distress sprays on the surface to get water look.



I stamped See chest image with black archival ink and colored with vintage photo/ picked raspberry distress inks. In the background, I applied clear embossing ink through Tim's Dot fade stencil, sprinkled Emerald creek Chic Camo embossing powder and heat set it, it looks like a sand, here.
I added gauze, few of water weeds, shells and Silver red Rhine stones.
At the end I adhered chest with adhesive foam for 3d effect.

hope you liked my tag and got inspired, don't forget to see amazing creations by DT friends at Emerald Creek Dares blog


Products used from Emerald Creek
Other Products:







5 comments:

  1. Love your tag!! The seashells are my favorite and love the brads you used for treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING !! I am always in love with the textures n color combo you use :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful colors on the background Shilpa, love the treasure brads !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and looks like a hidden treasure under the sea. Fantabulous textures with the EP and stenciling! Awesome sauce design!~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tag Shilpa! All the extra pieces you add to the bottom of the tag are fantastic as well as the other texture added!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...