Monday, May 9, 2016

Tag with Distress Crayons



Hello Everyone,
I am a Guest Designer at Lulupu blog today!!
 Lulupu sent me 3 sets of Ranger Distress crayons for review and I am thrilled to share my first experience with you.




honestly they are my new favourite tools now....

I've some tips and techniques and making procedure of this tag at Lulupu.

here are more close up views..











Products Used from Lulupu
Distress Crayons Set 1, 2, 3
Tim Holtz Mini Layered Stencil set 2
 Distress Collage Medium Set

Other products:
Sizzix Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Tag Collection by Tim Holtz
Sizzix Tim Holtz Bird Cage die
 Sizzix Small Tattered florals

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Here are my social media links
Blog- nagaonkarshilpa.blogspot.in


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful tag and a fantastic review! Love all the techniques you used here and your awesome color choice! Brilliant work! Hugs! Branka xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Shilpa looks like you had great fun experimenting with the distress crayons and I love your results .
    Have a great week.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab job with the Distress crayons, Shilpa!
    Such a great tag!

    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Shilpa with the colours from those distress crayons...Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you at Lulupu as GD! :) The tag is absolutely stunning! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...