Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Journal cover with Papericious The Vintage Attire

Hello Everyone,

This month at Papericious blog, I am hosting a challenge with my other DT friend Shalini.
 And we have theme- "Vintage" 

I chose Papericious The Vintage Attire paper pack for making my new journal cover. I would like to add my newly created journal pages into that!

For more challenge information... pls visit Papericious blog.

Products Used here...
Papericious The Vintage Attire Paper pack
SizzixTim Holts Bird Silhouette die
Tresors de luxe lace
 
 Hope you will join us for the challenge soon.
Thanks so much for stopping by.


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design, love it very much :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful shilpa - I adore the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning journal page, lovely texture and details.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh stunning - this absolutely glows. I'm off to see the details.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...