Monday, May 23, 2016

Flower Tags with Visible Image stamps

Hello Everyone,

Its a time for Visible Image design team inspiration post.


I created these two tags, with Visible Image Orbital stamp set.



This stamp is versatile, can be used for background as well as creating your focal image. 



For the background of this tag I've used products from DecoArt
stencil - Andy Skinner - Industrial Elements
White Texture paste
Americana Acrylics - Peony pink and Tuscan red, Dark chocolate, 



 
For this tag I used same texture and stencil, 
And
Americana Acrylics colors- Bluegrass green, Calypso blue
I've also used Deco Art Metalic Lustre - Gold Rush and Rose gold

Enjoyed creating these!
Thanks so much for stopping by


Here are links for Visible Image -

And for Deco Art








9 comments:

  1. Shilpa, these are utterly fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags ! I love them very much :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE ADORE these Shilpa. So fun. So bright. So unique. And for some reason - they just make me feel like a kid again - walking around with me huge lollipop sucker!!! So fun!!! Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Shilpa, I do love the beautiful backgrounds.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely awesome - these are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...