Thursday, March 10, 2016

Wonderful Memories with Emerald Creek

Hello Everyone,

In India Summer has started and temp. is rising day by day, 
but in Northern Hemisphere, Spring is the current season...
So At Emerald Creek we are celebrating "Ring in the Spring"- this is the theme of our new challenge.


Those beautiful Tulip images are from Emerald Creek stamps - Twolip


here is my making procedure...


I started with, applying Dried Marigold distress paint to my surface, its beautiful peach color. Sprinkled lil bit of water to move the color around. Dried the surface with heat tool.




I used Tim Holtz layered stencil Scribbles and Ranger texture paste- gloss. When the texture paste dried completely I applied Wendy Vecchi Dandelion archival ink with blending tool only to the texture, it created variation from base color.



I stamped Tulips with black Archival ink on watercolor paper and colored the image with distress inks.



I used Sizzix dies Trellis and Tiny tattered flowers as embellishments .



After assembling everything my canvas was ready.

Products used from Emerald Creek:
Twolip stamp
Distress stain- Peeled paint
Distress inks- dried marigold, seedless preserves, peeled paint
Distress paints- shabby shutter, dried marigold
Ranger texture paste gloss
Archival ink- Jet Black  and Dandelion

There are awesome creations by other design team members...dont forget to check them out
at Emerald Creek blog


8 comments:

  1. Love the bright background!! Beautiful spring project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful canvas, Shilpa! This has me excited to see the purple crocus in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous canvas Shilpa! I love how you used the tulips and the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colour palette and background, Shilpa! So beautiful!
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Layers and layers of yummy goodness heralding the coming Spring, Shilpa! Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. one of my favourite products, the texture paste!! love how you used it for your wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful...yes your flowers are screaming Springtime!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...