Thursday, March 10, 2016

Watercolor Card with Chocolate Baroque Stamp

Hello Everyone,

As a Guest Designer at Chocolate Baroque, I am sharing my next creation with their beautiful floral stamp set- "Song Thrush".


I stamped the image with Ranger jet black archival ink (this whole image is a one stamp).
And I used Artist watercolors to color it.
I did not want to add other than "thanks" word which is a diecut.
This panel is adhered on the regular white card base with foam adhesive.
My this card will be published on Chocolate Baroque Shop Blog.

I am sure you liked this stamp as I did!

Thanks so much for stopping by.






6 comments:

  1. WOW! Beautiful card! Love the bright colours! The die cut & the dimension added with the foam is giving it an elegant yet stunning look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so very beautiful Shilpa - wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and image, the colours are lovely.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its Beautiful.look like a page from coloring book !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...