Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Spring time Watercolor Journal

Hello Everyone,

Again I played in my Watercolor journal, this time with Colour Arte Twinkling H2os. If you have not tried this colour medium, it is must try! :)


I've dry embossed watercolor paper with Sizzix (Tim Holtz) faded dots folder. 
Next I used twinkling H2Os :
For the Background:

 For butterfly

 I stamped butterfly and birdcage with Artistic Stamper stamps. You will find all these lovely stamps here.

New challenge theme for March is " Spring time" at Artistic Stamper creative team blog. 
Don't forget to join us !!

Thanks so much for stopping by.







7 comments:

  1. I adore these colours shilpa - beautiful work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful page, super textures.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous journal page, Shilpa! I love the happy, springtime colours you used.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...