Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Mixed Media Tag

Hello Everyone,

I've got this wonderful Sizzix Tag collection Die set from Scrapbooking.gr/ The Crafters Joyride and I couldn't wait to make one!




here is the making process...



I cut out 2 tags from Kaisercraft Limelight collection papers with Sizzix Tag die



I adhered them on one another, distressed the edges. I also created collage on the tag with small pieces.


I just spritzed Distress stains on the tag and created layers. In between each color I dried it with heat tool. I've used Picket fence, brushed pewter, mermaid lagoon and ground espresso distress stains.



I've used flowers, metal charms, resin frame/ bird, rhinestones as embellishments.




I added sticker sentiment and my tag was ready!



Thanks so much for stopping by.

Products used from Scrapbooing.gr/ The Crafters Joyride
Sizzix Tag Collection Die
Distress stain sprays - Picket fence, brushed pewter, mermaid lagoon, ground espresso
Kaisercraft Lime light collection


Link with Try it on Tuesday Challenge- Nature



19 comments:

  1. One of my favourite die sets, your tag looks fantastic, love those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such an awesome tag .. Thanks for Sharing the making process :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Love the die!! Beautiful tag !! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful tag Shilpa!!love the layering and colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag, Shilpa! Loving your dreamy colours and awesome layering! Fantastic! Hugs! Branka x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag, Shilpa! Love the colors you used as well as the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag Shilpa love the colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shilpa - A most gorgeous tag and colors - reminds me of Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic tag Shilpa! Just GORGEOUS!
    Thank you for joining us at TIOT!
    oxo ♥
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous tag, the flowers are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning colours - beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this. Those flowers look gorgeous on your background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous Spring like tag, love the mixed media effects you have achieved.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous tag Shipla, love the colours and gorgeous flowers.
    Thanks for sharing at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had hoped to visit sooner, but life (and a nearly dead computer) got in the way of visiting from Try it on Tuesday. I adore your tag, but most of all, I appreciate all the step out photos you shared. The small pieces you added on top of the two tags added to a great composition. All in all, a gorgeous tag.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...