Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Mixed Media Tag with Visible Image stamps

Hello Everyone,

I would like to share with you a mixed media Tag..


Visible Image has great collection of sentiment and words stamp set. I've used "Sunshine set" here.

Other supplies used here are:
 Sizzix Tag Collection Die,
 Sizzix  Scribbles and splats die 
Prima Watersoluble Oil Pastels
Memory box Distressed Windham collage die


for more projects and inspirations pls visit Visible Image blog
Thanks so much for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is brilliant!!! LOVE the background and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a brilliant sentiment Shilpa - and I adore the colours and the heart - fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sent me scurrying to find that "Scribbles and Splats" die. Immediately fell in love with that heart. Not sure how I missed this as I am a bit "Tim" fan! Lots of great colors and layering here, Shilpa, and I love, love, love that sentiment! Applause! Applause!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...