Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Sparkle in Rain

Hello Everyone,

Visible Image's one of the newest stamp is "Sparkle in the rain"

I have created fun mixed media piece with it


I've also used MDF monolith from Visible Image



Background texture is created with Prima modeling paste and stencil. I've used Lindy's Magicals to paint the surface. It also gave gold shimmer.

Monoliths are wonderful to keep on desk and Visible image stamp sets are wonderful to go with it.

Here is shop website - http://visibleimage.co.uk/
here is blog link- http://visibleimage.co.uk/blog/

Thanks so much for stopping by.










5 comments:

  1. Appropriate that I am looking at this particular piece of your art today, Shilpa, as it is pouring rain here today and I have to go out very shortly. I will think of your sentiment as I am out and about and try to remain cheerful. Beautiful raindrops and I love the silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project, love the image and it sums up the kind of weather we are having here in the UK at the moment. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...