Thursday, March 24, 2016

Easter Card with Emerald Creek

Hello Everyone,

Today, I've cute Easter card to share with you.
We have started new theme for Challenge at Emerald Creek- "Easter"

I created a card ....



I had great time playing with Emerald Creek Stamps, embossing Powders and Charms.


here is the making procedure for background of this card.


To start off on oval shape card, I applied Distress paints with dauber top. Dried the surface with heat tool. Here you will see I applied Wendy Vecchi white embossing paste through Tim Holtz layered stencils. When the paste is wet, I sprinkled Emerald Creek Embossing powders- Pastel Lilac and Fluorescent yellow. embossing paste holds embossing powder perfectly. Allowed paste to dry naturally.



And after the paste dried completely, I used heat tool to cook up embossing powder. I got this yum texture! This is fab technique, I tried for the first time :-)



Look at this cuteness!! Bunny basket, Daisy flowers and Butterfly are stamp images which I colored with distress inks. I love that Silver Bird charm and flower brads... just enhances the beauty!


here are more photos:







Inside the card, we can write the message!




Hope you are liking my take on Ester theme challenge!
Dont forget to visit awesome inspiration by other super talented design team members at
Emerald Creek.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Products used form Emerald Creek:
Stamps- Bunnysket, Daisy, Large butterfly
Embossing Powders - Pastel Lilac, Fluorescent yellow 
Bird cage silver charm
Flower pinwheel brad
Wendy Vecchi Embossing paste
Tim Holtz stencils- argyle, flourish
Distress paints - mustered seed,dusty concord, picket fence


9 comments:

  1. beautiful card shilpa !! love the embossing and the colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture paste/embossing powder combo! It looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a so lovely card Shilpa !! Really wonderful!! Love the textures you have created!! The colours a fabulous, and the deco is super!! Gorgeous ! Happy day to you ! big hugs. Caty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Shilpa! The colours are textures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours & textures on your card, Shilpa! So fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shilpa, this was amazing. The colours are stunning, the textures are amazing. You are simply brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a vibrant and wonderful design! That yellow sure does pop! The Easter bunnies and the basket are adorable. Very creative card. ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are beautiful Shilpa!!!! totally alive and bright! i must get myself some of those powders!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly a very pretty Easter card! I am in love with these colors. It’s among the prettiest Easter cards I have ever seen. Hosted a family Easter party at an event space NYC and everyone had great fun. I decorated the venue with my own using DIY décor.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...