Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Be Brave Journal Page

Hello Everyone,

Have you checked great sentiment stamps from Visible Image? they are truly inspiring!
I have created journal page with one of it!


I've used that lovely feather from Visible stamp set "Learn to Fly again" and " Stay strong" sentiment stamp.
For the background I've used layers of old book pages, textures, washi tapes and Neon Acrylic colors (Scorching yellow, Torrid Orange, Sizzling pink) and Desert turquoise, flesh tone acrylics from DecoArt Americana. I've also used Industrial elements stencil from DecoArt

Visible Image Shop site -  http://visibleimage.co.uk/
DecoArt Website - http://decoart.com/

Thanks so much for stopping by.





8 comments:

  1. Fabulous..I just love how you combine various stencil ,textures n colors on your projects.Mine would look gaudy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love all the layers in the background Shilpa! And the words are so perfect for a journal page - love it!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore your bright colors and fabulous textures. Such a wonderful page!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning page, love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the colours Shilpa - brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful journal page and wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love art where the message takes center stage, Shilpa, and you have done that here. Great text stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...