Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Watercolor Journal page with Gelatos

Hello Everyone,

I've my next watercolor journal page to share with you today for which I've used Gelatos.


I've created lots of layers  here with stamping ,stenciling and playing with Gelatos and Gesso. 
I enjoyed creating this with limited supplies. 
Page came out with soft colors, which is very unusual for me.



I cut out these hearts from text paper. Applied cotton candy gelatos colors and on that I applied Design memory craft glass bead gel. It gave fab texture and shimmer.

I am enjoying my journey so far with watercoloring in my new journal this year.
If you have not seen my earlier pages.....here are the links





Thanks so much for stopping by.


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful !!! Love the soft colors and the hearts! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just great, Shilpa. I love the hearts against the text background...really shows them off well. I have not (yet) invested in Gelatos, but might need to do that soon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work Shilpa - I love this to bits! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shila - what a beautiful and soft journal page - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful watercolour page, lovely colours combination.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page Shilpa. I don't like gelato's but seeing your work I might have to get them out again.
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I do love the soft blended effect you've achieved - this is so pretty.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. Love the large and small blue hearts with the soft yet color filled water color background. The sentiment is perfect. Wonderful journal page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple Elegance full of Peace and Love. BEAUTIFUL Shilpa - just lovely. j.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful!! You were chosen on Faber-Castell for the February challenge for it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...