Thursday, February 11, 2016

Pink Valentine with Emerald Creek

Hello Everyone,

New challenge at Emerald Creek for this fortnight. ...and it is "Anything Goes"


I've used Hummer stamp, Butterflies brads, and Burnt copper, sweet valentine embossing powder from Emerald Creek.



Here, you can see wonderful colors and textures created with embossing powders.



I've used canvas as a base. Flowers texture is created with Tim's blossoms stencil and Wendy Vecchi embossing paste. When it dried, I applied Picked raspberry, picket fence and ground espresso distress stains on the surface and spritzed water to spread the color around.
Hummer- humming bird is stamped with jet black archival ink and colored with dusty concord distress ink. I dried the surface again with my heat tool. And created another layer with Tim's Eye chart stencil and distress ink.



I love to see the wonderful texture and colors created by Emerald creek's  embossing powders. They are different. Did I tell you, I've done double layer heat embossing.



These cute little butterflies are brads, I removed their back pin and adhered on the canvas...becoz I like butterflies :)

I am sure you would like to see all fab creations by my talented  teamies, you can find them here.

You can win



Thanks so much for stopping by.


Products from Emerald Creek:
Wendy Vecchi Embossing paste
Tim Holtz Blossoms stencil
Tim Holtz Eye chart stencil
Burnt copper leaves embossing powder
Sweet Valentine Embossing powder
Stamp - Hummer
Picked Raspberry, Picket fence and ground espresso distress Stains





14 comments:

  1. Lovely work Shilpa, fab colour combo and composition keep up the good work. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Shilpa
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous canvas! Love love that embossing powder! TFS xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Shilpa!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous canvas, Shilpa! That double heat embossing looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Canvas Shilpa! Love the colours and textures!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! The embossed pieces are stunning, Shilpa. The colours & textures are gorgoeus.
    {julia}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous vibrant colors!! Love all the textures I can see!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some awesome sauce butterfly brads! What a wonderful and colorful canvas you have created! Gorgeous use of the EP and textures! Wowzers! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful canvas Shilpa.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. simply beautiful!!!!!!!! you used one of my favourite products ever on your piece too!!! Emerald Creek burnt copper leaves......xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally I have made it round to your creative spot, Shilpa,

    and as usual my expectations have been more than just met! LOve the colours and textures and how you have used that image wheel as a background for the heart!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - what a scintillating canvas - love the vivid pinks and how they are earthed by the rusted clock face - fabulous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...