Friday, February 5, 2016

More Mixed Media February Challenge

Hello Everyone,

I am sharing with you a journal page, created with lots of Red color. Yes that is the theme of February for our new challenge  More Mixed Media 


I've used one of Lozzy's distressed orange and brown digi paper. She is very talented lady. You can win digi papers designed by her through this challenge.
You can make anything canvas, altered art, art journal, pocket book, atcs, tags and enter it for this challenge, the color of this month is Red!


 Hop over to More Mixed Media blog see, all beautiful creations by my team.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hope to see you there.





2 comments:

  1. I have to admit to loving the background, Shilpa, but I also love all the layers added by you! This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning background, love your details as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...