Thursday, February 18, 2016

Mini album with DCWV Watercolor stack

Hello Everyone,

Paper crafting is fun! I make things with DCWV's beautiful papers especially for my daughter.
In coming days I'll be introducing you with lots of new stacks and products released by DCWV... and what I made with them, so stay tuned..!

First comes up Mini Album!


I've used DCWV Watercolor stack for this, yes, they are very artsy and wonderful papers!



This is accordion album, cute for insta photos or small notes.
here is inside views...











I hope you liked this Mini.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

To know more about DCWV new stacks and products pls visit http://www.dcwv.com/


8 comments:

  1. Totally awesome papers and lovely creation
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project Shilpa! I love the accordion idea, and the pretty patterns and colours you used are so bright and cheery! hugs for now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shilpa, this is so amazing--even more so when I know it is for your daughter!! Love the bright colors, too! I am a big DCWV fan, but haven't bought any in a long time as scrapbooking is on the back burner for me. I have only just recently gotten back to using my patterned papers in my backgrounds for most projects, sometimes "as is" and sometimes by muting the pattern with a bit of gesso. I will look forward to seeing more stacks here!! Mwah! Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute project Shilpa! I love this stack...I've put it on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! What a fun an unique album. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project---those colors and designs are so delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful project, the new papers look fantastic.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...