Saturday, February 6, 2016

Lime light Mixed Media

Hello Everyone,

I am sharing with you my first project for Scrapbooking.ger/ The Crafters Joyride.


I created mixed media canvas!!


I worked with Kaisercraft Limelight collection. It has beautiful green and brown design papers.




I started with one of the damask design paper. As I wanted to work with mixed media I applied think layer of white gesso. Next I created texture with Damask stencil and texture paste. Let it air dry completely. I brought ground espresso, picket fence distress stains and Kaisercraft green ink pad on my table. I used inks from them mixing with water to get this texture look.



Next I stamped different texture with Kaisercraft texture stamps and walnut stain distress ink/ jet black archival ink/ kaisercraft green ink.



This beautiful Wooden Flourishes Bird branch is also from Kaisercraft, available with Scrapbooking .gr/ The Crafters Joyride



Beautiful bird is a sticker from same Lime light collection which I layered on flowers, laces, doilies, ephemera.



I enjoyed working with this different color combo.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
For more ideas and craft supplies, visit Scrapbooking.gr

Products used from shop here are :
Kaisercraft Lime light Collection
Kaisercraft Wooden flourishes bird branch
Ranger Distress stains- ground espresso and picket fence
Kaisercraft green ink pad


16 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful mixed media canvas. I love how you created that waterfall of colour over the textured background, and the embellishing creates an exotic rainforest - wonderful!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layout Shilpa !!love the green and brown and the bird sticker !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...Beautiful Shilpa...I have always loved the way your bring textures to the canvas and color play especially.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow beautiful piece of art..love the colours..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning canvas which has an enchanting feel to it.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful mixed media canvas Shilpa....
    Love the lime green and brown combination....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your canvas is soooo beautiful. I love the colors. They are looking like fresh spring. Still a bit cold and wet outside, but everything starts to grow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LUSCIOUSLY EXQUISITE... wow oh wow is this INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS depth and rich colors Shilpa. XX j.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous mixed media canvas, beautiful details.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab u lous love the colours, it's all stunning.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh a burst of nature and soothing green !! Awesome! Miss you in our crafty meetings Shilpa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's marvellous Shilpa! And thank you for sharing the step by step, really useful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful mixed media creation! Love the colors, texture, everything! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning, absolutely stunning, Shilpa!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...