Thursday, December 17, 2015

"Merry" - Tag and New team.... !!

Hello Everyone,

I have happy news... I've joined new Design Team -Emerald Creek. 

They are Canada based retailers and make stamps, charms and embossing powders. 
Kim, the owner sells lots of Ranger, Tim Holtz products and I am super excited to work with this all.
Emerald Creek design team is super talented and very supportive...looking forward some happy time over coming months!

Emerald Creek Dares -We have fortnightly challenges and you could win a $25 gift certificate to the Emerald Creek store - that's full of fabulous goodies.
 For December challenge inspiration I've created Christmas tag.


For the background I've used Tim's red Kraft Core paper, sanded it and applied distress inks at some places.



I've used Emerald Creek Christmas Candle stamp. I stamped it with Versa mark ink and sprinkled  Emerald creeks' Glacier white embossing powder on it, melted it with my heat tool.
After that, I colored the image with distress inks- mustered seed, spiced marmalade, mowed lawn, peeled paint, pine needles.
Greens behind the candles are die cut from Sizzix Tim's holiday green die.
Beautiful charm is from Emerald creek again, I adhered Santa's image in that.



Hope you liked my inspiration tag.
I would love to see your entries at Emerald Creek dares.

Products used from Emerald Creek:
Candle cling stamp
Stitched Cameo Charm
Glacier White embossing powder
Distress Inks-  mustered seed, spiced marmalade, mowed lawn, peeled paint, pine needles.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Don't forget to see all other designers Christmas special creations!
Kim (the Boss) - Emerald Creek
Claudia - Von Pappe II
Julia - Paradise Lost
Shilpa - Neon Diary








19 comments:

  1. This is stunning! What a beautiful tag. Love that stamps and how you used the Cameo Charm. Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Shilpa! I love that stamp and the way you used the cameo is fabulous!
    ~~julia~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is bold and beautiful Shilpa! I love it. Welcome to the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Tag Shilpa! I love how you used the cameo. Welcome to the team!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of the cameo! this tag is so pretty and warm! So glad to have you with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Shilpa, this is so much more brilliant and wonderful then I could ever have imagined! Thank you and I cannot wait until next year because I think highlight Diwali will be an awesome challenge! Thank you Thank you Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new team Shilpa. Love your gorgeous tag, such a bold and beautiful design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of the most festive and inspiring Christmas tags I have seen this season, Shilpa!

    I love the beautiful contrasting colours and the striking design! And yet your tag is festive and nostalgic too!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the new DT , this is a fantastic tag.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your new DT post, Shilpa - and I love your tag... the greenery is lovely and the candles are fantastic with all that embossed texture.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats to you shilpa - and i love your tag too x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tag Shilpa just love the design. Congratulations on your new DT post. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations Shilpa on the new design team !! Beautiful tag and the lovely framed Santa image!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh i like!! and i would never have thought to put a picture of any kind into the cameo charm!! love that idea!! welcome to the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A huge congratulations on your new DT position Shilpa, they are so lucky to have you!! Gorgeous tag, I love how you have layered all your elements creating a wonderful sense of depth and dimension!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. How fun to learn about another way of celebrating the change of seasons.... and congratulations on your DT position! Look forward to seeing more of your work! xx Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous tag Shilpa, and congratulations for this new team, that looks very exciting!!! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a festive holiday tag, Shilpa! Lots of depth and interest here. Congrats on your new gig. I promise to check them out! Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Shilpa, so sorry to be late to the party, but I did want to stop in and congratulate you on your appointment to this wonderful Design Team...I know your work will be a fantastic addition! What a beautiful tag! I love the colors, design and the snowy details! and I LOVE that frame charm; how lovely that you've framed Santa's image. so perfect for this gorgeous tag! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...