Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Christmas card with Artistic Stamper

Hello Everyone,

First day of month and we have new challenges starting over blogs.
I created this Christmas card with Artistic Stamper stamps.
Theme of the challenge this month is Christmas...so don't forget to participate with your lovely entries here 


I wanted to bring in traditional Christmas colours. This is a layered card.


To start with on watercolor paper, I created background with various distress inks. Dried it with heat tool. I used Emerald green archival ink to stamp trees images. For snow effect I spattered fluid acrylic paint on the surface. Top panel is dry embossed with wood grain texture and I created window on it with Sizzix die. "Season Greetings" sentiment is also from Artistic Stamper.
Poinsettia flowers are cut from DCWV glitter paper using Cheery lyn die.
When this whole panel was ready, I adhered it on another DCWV glitter card.

I enjoyed making card, after long time.
Thanks so much for stopping by.




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...the scenery against the window looks stunning! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Christmas card Shilpa, I live how you have created the frame for those gorgeous trees. To be honest I thought at first the trees were a topper they look just perfect. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that the sky has that northern lights look! Gorgeous scene and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas design Shilpa. The layers are wonderful. Take care, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Shilpa, love the beautiful scenic background. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous Christmas card, Shilpa! Love those green, green trees so much. First class card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...