Thursday, November 5, 2015

New Journey- Art Journal page

Hello Everyone,

At a Vintage Journey Blog, theme of challenge is Journal page and I had to do this, even though it is last minute post. It has everything my favourite- Tim's products and techniques, Journal page and hosted by Alison Bomber



I've used Tim's layring stencil technique and wrinkle free distress technique here.


In the background you will find texture designs with Glossy texture paste. I've also done some stamping with different Tim Holtz stamps.



Beautiful birds are from Wallflower paper pad.



I love the combination of Peacock feather and Ground Espresso inks (Spray Stains) for the background.


Thanks so much for stopping by.





8 comments:

  1. So beautiful! The background looks amazing - and I love the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful journal page. Its a super layered stencil background with lovely bird images.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, Shilpa. Nice colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful background with the stenciling and blues Shilpa! The birds look so pretty perched on the large leaf! Thanks for joining us in the A Vintage Journey Journal challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page Shilpa !! Love these birds, and the background looks fantastique! Wish you a very nice day, big hugs, Caty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Shilpa! I adore the depth of the blues in the background, and the birds look wonderful. Great use of both stamping and stencilling to create added interest and detailing - I love this page. Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...