Friday, November 13, 2015

Art Journal page - Follow your Heart

Hello Everyone,

Its my turn at Artistic Stamper creative team blog today and I am sharing journal page.



I've got this new paper stack from DCWV - Maps, Text and Ledgers

These are awesome pages for artjournaling and mixed media. I've used text and graph papers from the stack for my journal pages here.

I wanted to play only with Dylusion paints and Artistic Stamper stamps...not with my all time favourite texture paste. 
Love the way it turned out, Dylusion colours  look amazing ..wish you could see in person. And Jennie has come up very trendy stamps like squares, swirls, flourishes which are best for art journaling. 
I've used Decay stamp, Numerical stamp, Blossom stamp from Artistic Stamper.
Love the way it turned out!!

I've explained the detail procedure for at Artistic stamper creative team blog...if you are interested.

Thanks so much for stopping by.







10 comments:

  1. Fabulous journal page and love the colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous page Shilpa !! love the grid in the background and the colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Shilpa! Love the bright colours and the background is just wonderful! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pages Shilpa, the colours are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your choice of colours ! Great Lay out too !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this spread Shilpa! Gorgeous colours and great lettering! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shilpa - beautiful pages you have created. I love the papers and stamps you used for layers, as well as the colors. I will be ordering some of the DCWV papers - they're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful colours and a fantastic page, It is a very wise quote as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am becoming your fan now.. This is simply very lovely.. the colours and the subtle stamping.. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's such a great sense of space here - and an open heart, ready for following.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...