Thursday, October 1, 2015

October challenge at Artistic Stamper Creative team blog

Hello Everyone,

At Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog, October Challenge theme is - Clocks,
here is my inspirational creation for you.



I've created small card size art piece with autumn colors. The Artistic Stamper stamps used here are  calligraphy mat and swirls stamp set, Clock, bird and leaves stamps




I stamped bird, leaves, and clock with Distress inks- Ground espresso, ripe persimmon, black soot. I cut them out to add on the surface.




 For background colors I've used distress paints and inks. I've used texture paper from Finnabair Sunrise and sunset collection. I created drips with mopping distress ink from the mat and spritzing water on it. Heat set it.  On that I stenciled with honeycomb stencil and distress inks.

Hope you liked my creation.
don't forget to join the challenge at Artistic stamper this month to win beautifully designed rubber stamps.

3 comments:

  1. lovely autumn colors Shilpa......and I love that quote !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the inky effects here, and the clock, leaves and bird look great.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...