Thursday, October 1, 2015

Fall Card for ABMTC October Challenge

Hello Everyone,

I've third post for today.
We have new challenge at  A Bit More Time to Craft . Theme is always anything goes..
here is my inspiration card!


yes..it is Autumn month for most part of world and I could not resist to use fabulous fall colours for this card.
I've used DCWV The Harvest House Stack for this card.




I love to create these flowers and leaves with Tim Holtz Small Tattered Flowers Die and Holiday Greens Die.

Don't forget to join in the challenge at ABMTC here....lots of inspiration by DTs

Thanks so much for stopping by.





6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always and stunning floral arrangement.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the autumn colours with the fresh green, Shilpa - and the pale areas really contrast beautifully with the vivid colours.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Shilpa, I love how you have used the Autumn colours and the design us fab. Gorgeous flowers you have created. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful colors as always, Shilpa !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Shilpa and beautiful fall colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, I love the flowers and colour! I hope you are having a great day, xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...