Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Feautred on Marjie Kemper Blog!!

Hello Everyone,

I am super excited and thrilled to share this news with you!!

Recently, Marjie Kemper contacted me and said she loved my 'Art - Art Journal project ' and would like to feature it in her famous series Tuesday Tutorial and Tuesday Texture 
Ohh My God..those were my first words! :) :)
And today is the day... my journal page is featured on her blog! here the link
Happy Happy Happy!!!

Links:
Marjie also has Tuesday's Tutorial series at Facebook. If you like pls send joining request to Marjie.


Thanks so much for stopping by!







11 comments:

  1. How Awesome..!!Wishing you many more such features Shilpa !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Shilpa, it's a fab journal page to be shown with all the texture and layers. Keep up the good work. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Shilpa! Fantastic to see you featured over at Marjie's.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's awesome news, Shilpa ! Hey you deserved it totally. Congrats and wishing you many more such features. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Shilpa!!! That is certainly great, I don't know too much this Artist but I probably should have a look at these tutorials and links you give us.. I hope I will have more time for that in the future!
    Hugs, Coco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout-out, Shilpa. Happy to feature you and your work this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...