Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Mixed Media Mini with PaperArtsy and Twinkling H2Os

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for visiting my second post for the day.


I've used Gel Medium resist technique here. To start with I created circles with stencil and Prima 3D Mat medium. when it dried completely, I created layers with Twinkling H2Os
Colours I've used here are

And I've used Paper Artsy stamp set Eclcctica designed by Darcy Wilkinson. I was hoarding this for long time to use something special. Love the way this mixed media mini turned out with one stamp set and Twinkling H2Os


Thanks so much for stopping by.





13 comments:

  1. Hi Shilpa,Great card, love the colours and technique. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colors and textures Shilpa !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours Shilpa, brilliant make
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic fun card with the mechanical looking bird. More super names for the lovely bright colours.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. a gorgeous make Shilpa - fabulous use of the gel - need to do something!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card and great textures Shlipa!! I love the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog Shilpa !! I ´ve just discovered it!! fabulous artworks, Have a nice day, hugs. Caty.
    http://katyazursobreelespejodelmar.blogspot.com.es/
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never used Twinkling H20s but now I want to try. I must admit - I want to try everything!! Love your blog!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow love it Shilpa, an amazing design..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shilpa, I love this gorgeous mixedmedia mini panel using Darcy's stamps, just very lovely!!!
    Fingers crossed for you for the challenge... :-)
    Love from my vacation :D
    Your friend, Coco

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...