Wednesday, July 29, 2015

"You are confined....." Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone,

I've created journal page with my favourite color combo,stamps and design papers.

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Neon diary. I do receive products from DCWV and Rubber Dance to develop certain blog posts, but all of the ideas and opinions are my own.
Usually I make color choices first and for this I've lovely Rubber Dance July challenge color swatch with me.



I started with adhering DCWV small dots design paper from Linen Closet collection. Next several layers were created with acrylic paints. For texture stamping I used Rubber dance text and circle stamps. Love that Old earth photo stamp.


I've also created layer with Crafters workshop Art is...stencil and modelling paste.


Border and ticket stamps are fab to give masculine effect.



I've used Corrugated paper, Tim's Tissue paper, Post card image paper for matting on Da Vinci's image.




Link with:




Simon Says Monday Challenge - No Ordinary Paper 
I've used Corrugated paper, tissue paper.

Art Journal Journey- Post/ Postage


Thanks so much for stopping by.







19 comments:

  1. What a stunning page spread, Shilpa! The colours are right up my street too, and the inky effects and splotches are just beautiful. Love, love this one!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page Shilpa !! Love the sentiment and your use of various papers !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just running out of ways to express how much I love your Journalling Shilpa, more stunning pages.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is extraordinary Shilpa ! AMAZING!

    Would fit AJJ- postage theme as well if you would like to link♥♥♥
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful journal spread, love all the details. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♥♥♥ Thank you for linking my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous journal spread, wonderful backgrounds and added details.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful Shilpa - really love the colours - fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you've done here Shilpa...a stunning piece. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful page,love the backround.

    oxo jenny

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much inky goodness! Your pages are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your journal with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your beautiful pages, Shilpa! The colors and textures are gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, this is gorgeous, Shilpa!! Thank you so much for using my stamps in your awesome aj spread and for entering our July challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome work sweetie!!! Love it. Thank you for entering the Rubber Dance Challenge. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous pages. Love the layers and Da Vinci looking out over it all. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is stunning work! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Shipla - oh how I love Leonardo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...