Sunday, July 5, 2015

Unlock- Mixed Media Canvas for Colour Arte

Hello Everyone,

Colour Arte has new Design Team call for September - March session and I would like to be part of this wonderful company and design team again. So I've created this canvas and post specially for reapplication.

I created mixed media canvas - 'Unlock'




I had a blast yesterday playing with many yummy Colour Arte  products.
 

Other Products:
Gina Designs - Grape wines
Prima Finnabair Modelling paste
Prima stencil Netting
Tim Holtz stencil Damask
Prima Resin collection- Door
Handmade flowers


Let's see step by step process..


I started with 8*10" canvas gave it first base coat of Gesso. I created texture on it with stencils,
Colour Arte Radiant Gels Green Perls and Modelling paste. I also adhered buttons and trinkets for more interest.




 here started a fun part! I used Colour Arte shimmering mists in various colors for first layer, dried it completely with my Heat Tool. Next I applied Colour Arte Radiant Gels Spiced Pumpkin, Guatemalan Green and Emperor's Gold (my favourite) for more color and texture. I created the layers till I was satisfied.




To color the Resin door I've used Color Arte Radiant Rains- Nutmeg, Butternut and Teal Zircon (fabulous blue)




I colored Chipboard Grape wines with Colour Arte Spiced Pumpkin, Radiant Rains Nutmeg,  Persimmon.


and when I arranged all this on canvas ...my canvas was ready...





Here are the close up pictures of canvas









Hope you enjoyed my making process tutorial.Thanks so much for stopping by.

Linking  with Colour Arte





12 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Canvas shilpa ...love the beautiful colors and the stenciling on your background ..Wishing you all the best for the second round :)
    Thanks for sharing your creative process !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful canvas, thanks for your submission to the Colourarte team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its Beautiful n has something to say..I love how you combine different colors n textures on your projects ! All the Best ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! Good luck with DT call

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is absolutely stunning shilpa - I hope you get back on the team - you should with this stunning work! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning canvas Shilpa, good luck with the DT caal. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing canvas Shilpa, and thanks for the great tutorial!!! I don't have any Color Arte product yet, I would love trying these ones, the colours looks really fantastic wow! Good luck for the reapplication! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunner !! love the door and how you colored it !! lovely texture and layers of color !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning canvas!!! Thanks a lot for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous project and a great tutorial, Shilpa. Beauitiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...