Thursday, July 30, 2015

Some exciting News....

Hello Everyone...
I've two news to share with you today!

I've been invited again for second term at Color Arte blog ... 
as a Designer.


Their products are just awesome!!!Perfect for my mixed media work...and I thoroughly enjoyed being on their design team for last six months!
Colour Arte has just announced new team for September - February..... meet my Design team friends ..here is the link




And second News is....

I am joining another fabulous Challenge Blog team...






We will have two challenges per month....with Anything Goes theme...
I'll be starting something new to me with this team...
Lozzy, the owner of this blog designs beautiful Digi papers and she shares them generously with design team.
I've good collection of Digital images and papers as well, which can be used in art work..and I've planned to use them now :) on greater scale.
A Bit More....has happened to be good reason for that.
Check out all details about team and challenges here 
don't forget to make your entry in August! 


  I want you say Big Thank You to all my blog friends, followers and whoever leaves beautiful words on my posts!! You all are such an inspiration for my art work!!
Thanks for all Encouragement and Love!!







14 comments:

  1. Huge congrats on both news!!! How fun and exciting that is!!! Well deserved my dear since your work is beyond awesome!!!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Shilpa...we need a party this time!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you on continuing with ColourArte and your new DT position. Looking forward to seeing more of your talented projects.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congratulations Shilpa that's excellent news and well deserved. Hugs Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very well deserved Shilpa. Love your work! Congratulations
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done. you are going to be very busy...but any excuse for more crafting i say!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. big congrats shilpa. you will be an amazing asset to both teams ... your work is slways stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big congratulations two times Shilpa, how lucky are they to have you on board!! Can't wait to see what wonderful things you create! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic news, Shilpa!! I am not surprised, you create some wonderful pieces. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's brilliant, Shilpa... though with your amazing use of colour I'm not surprised they want you to stay. Looking forward to seeing lots more.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Shilpa on both of those pieces of good news.

    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful news Shilpa!!!! You're becoming a star!! ^^ And your so gorgeous artwork really deserves such honours for me, so things are really perfect... :)
    I will look at interest your projects for the challenge blog that uses digi because until now I was a bit reluctant to use digis and some collage images.. but I know I should use them more, so I'm very interested by seeing how you will introduce them in your art! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats...celebration time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...