Friday, July 10, 2015

Memories- Playtime with Gelatos

Hello Everyone,
 Its raining here in Bangalore these days, I see greenery everywhere..
which is the inspiration for my today's canvas for which I've used lots of Design Memory Craft products.


Is it almost green?.....lol


I've taken photos while making and I would like to share with you!!
here we go...


I've used thick chipboard as my base, to start with I gave it generous coat of Gesso. I adhered Drywall tapefor interest. Next I mixed Design Memory Craft Whipped spackle with Pistachio gelatos on my craft mat. Mixed them well and applied that colored textured paste randomly on the surface. Let it dry completely.



It was time to add some more colors, before that I brought washi tapes and glued them with Design Memory craft gel medium. I've used Gelatos - Banana, Pistachio, Tea and Double Scoop Gelatos - Margarita and Snow cone



Next layer..yes.... I love texture and layers....I created next layer with leaf stencil and Pistachio Gelatos. Onto that one more with Design Memory Craft Gesso and Heart stencil.



I've colored frames and hearts with Gelatos first, later I applied Design Memory Craft Glass bead gel which gave them nice texture and shine.



White leaves are diecuts.



I've also done some background texture stamping with rubber stamps and Big brush pens which has archival ink.



That's it for today!!


Thanks so much for stopping by.


17 comments:

  1. Awesome canvas! Love all the textures in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Shilpa, amazing greens & the white really pops! A breath of fresh air....

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful canvas Shilpa, it all looks so fresh with the wonderful green colours. Super texture and design.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful canvas, love all the textures and layers of colour.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super step by step, love the results.
    Have a great weekend, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning work Shilpa - I adore your wonderful use of colour - so inspirational x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your green canvas Shilpa! Great use of frames! Thank you for sharing it with us over at TioT challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a feast for the eye! So much freshness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome canvas.Love the fresh vibrant greens and what you did with the tiny frames.I am dying to try the glass bead gel and you have inspired me to buy it.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A brilliant canvas, great tutorial thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW..this is FABULOUS dear Shilpa..and great to see your progress!
    So super that you joined us again at TIOT's!
    Happy weekend my friend!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, love the collors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Truly stunning Shilpa! I love all the fabulous texture and details here! So pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice page! I love white and green. The textures are really beautiful. isa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowwwww, das ist wunderschön... FANTASTIC!
    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! I agree with everyone, your canvas is stunning. Love all the textures and variations in colors and all of your beautiful layers. The drywall tape texture is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful canvas, Shilpa! I love all the texture of the tape, the stenciling and layering and "greenery" both in your coloring and in the white card stock leaves. (Who makes the greenery die, may I ask?) Bravo, Shilpa! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...