Monday, June 29, 2015

Small is beautiful

Hello Everyone,

I am sharing something different than my regular projects.
At Stamps and Stencils blog, DTs have challenged us to create something small.
And I decided to come out of my comfort zone and take up the challenge.

I made this Keychain.

 
Its very small(1.75" * 1"), I've enlarged the pic to get clear view.
I've used metal pendant from Modge Podge. Butterfly and texture background are stamped images. On that I added beads and applied coat of Mod Podge Dimensional Magic, it gave nice 3D effect.
 I love small bells so attached them as well.  And...this will be new Keychain for my bike.

I got carried away...so tried some more pieces.


I created these tiny pieces on approx 2*2"/ 2 1/2" chipbords.
Loved the process and how they turned out, you will see me using them on my future projects.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Link with: Stamps And Stencils - Small is Beautiful










23 comments:

  1. Had to come to see more, the colours on the bells & key chain clip are stunning. I can only assume alcohol inks? The smaller pieces are delightful too. Great job Shilpa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow, Shilpa, what a stunning keychain you've created! Your pendants are just fantastic! Love them all! Can't wait to see more of your creations using them! Beautiful work of art, indeed!
    Hugs :)
    Branka xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these tiny Art tiles Shilpa !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious small art in a great way Shilpa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh wow new inspiration Shilpa, how do you do it!! You're so creative xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so sweet Shilpa! love the little red bells on the keychain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice to see you stepping out of your comfort zone. The key chain is beautiful and so are your art tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning key chain, with wonderful small pieces of detailed art. So pleased you enjoyed our challenge at Stamps and Stencils, thank you for joining us.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, beautiful Shilpa, love them all !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow love them, its so good when you try something new, then can't get enough of it,x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are Awesome more beautiful than the ready made ones ! I would love to make something like this :) !

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are wonderful shilpa.. loved all the pieces ..so neat and attractive.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful work Shilpa ! love your little key chain and the other pieces you've made are gorgeous too ! thankyou for joining us at Stamps and Stencils Toni x

    ReplyDelete
  15. ha ha ! Shilpa Love those tinkling bells ! I thought I was hearing things ! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely beautiful little pieces of art Shilpa! I love how they look and the fact that you can use the key ring too. The other four pieces you made are gorgeous too. So glad you ventured out of your normal zone! Thanks so much for joining my challenge at Stamps & Stencils. Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous tiny artworks, Shilpa - what a beautiful post.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous Shilpa, great tiny pieces, ALL!!!
    And this Mod Podge dimensionnal magic stuff looks interesting.. :-o) Thank you Shilpa for this very inspiring project!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thought this was a beautiful entry. Gorgeous work Shilpa! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...