Friday, June 5, 2015

Butterfly Shadow Box

Hello Everyone,

Its 5th of June and we are starting new challenge at The Mirror Cracked. Theme for this month is Shadow box. Here is my inspiration project I created for challenge..


I created my own shadow box with very thick and sturdy chipboard. In the background, I've adhered Wallflower paper. (my favourite these days). I've used several distress stains to get the color I wanted. 


Tim's Trophy cup from Ideology is colored with distress paints. Flowers and leaves are diecut from  Sizzix Tim Holtz dies



I cut the trellis from Framework dies, embossed it with Golden embossing powder. Butterfly is also heat embossed.

Hope you are inspired with my shadow box....pls visit The Mirror Cracked challenge for more details..and dont forget to join in the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by.




17 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Shadow box shilpa ..Love the textures and the colors you have used here ..so many beautiful details !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shadow box Shilpa. I hadn't seen the trophy cup before and it's a great piece. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your gorgeous shadow box, Shilpa!

    Feels as if I am allowed to peek into a hidden and secret rose garden! Beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Shilpa!! I love the latticework and all your flowers! It's like a wonderful little garden in a box, HA, love it!! The gold accents are just stunning! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A simply gorgeous shadow box Shilpa, love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous shadow box Shilpa !! love the gold embossed butterfly !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning shadow box Shilpa.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Very beautiful artwork shilpa, how exciting all the way from India and yet thru art we r all so connected, another reason art is so healthy, I Loooove how u did the butterfly, my grandkids r here today and I will show them your butterfly, I think it is definitely our inspiration today! Tx for sharing and inspiring, aloha, angi in Hana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely in total Shilpa...with such nice details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning details and layout.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful project, the butterfly is stunning.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grogeous Shilpa, I love the gold embossing :) Take care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Shilpa!! I completely love that you're a part of The Mirror Crack'd DT!! You have such GREAT ideas and wonderful creativity!! This shadow box for your challenge theme is a beautiful inspiration piece for us!! I love the gilded trellis frameworks in the background :) I'm a new fan & followers of yours!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fabulous shadow box Shilpa with wonderful image and details.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous shadow box Shilpa - Loving all the gold embossed elements and yes you are right the papers are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the sparkle and shimmer in your pieces shimmer - it's just a gorgeous little garden creation xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...