Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mixed media with Flowers

Hello Everyone,

I am doing some recycling today... :) I've altered a bottle.


I am playing with StazOn Midis... I've detail blog post about it here 


I cleaned my bottle properly to remove any dust and applied StazOn Claret with sponge onto the bottle. I love the way it took the colour. It dries fast and does not smudge.


I created texture with Modeling paste and stencil.


for more texture, I stamped on to it with StazOn Ganache. 


I've applied Stazon on charms as well to match with bottle...here I've used, Stazon Claret and Stazon Cactus green.
Flowers are handmade.

Hope you liked my new altered art! 

Thanks so much for stopping by.

13 comments:

  1. A beautiful project!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous bottle Shilpa - lovely idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvellous bottle, Shilpa, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, loving the texture and gorgeous colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous transformation Shilpa, this is gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done, Shilpa - LOVE altered bottles, and this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this altered bottle, Shilpa! From that rich red claret base color, to the cascading blooms--edgy and romantic all at the same time! Sooo fun!! Thank you sooo much for bringing this beautifully transformed bottle to my April Showers Bring May Flowers at Our Creative Corner this month! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  8. a blooming garden on your bottle Shilpa !! love the colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, such a stunning project! Love it! Such a great colour choice too! Thanks so much for adding it to our challenge at Mixed Media Monthly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the staz-on and modeling paste on the bottle!! Can't wait to try this on my own - thank you so much for the inspiration!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! that a great project. Thanks for playing along with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous altered bottle! Love the colors and flowers. Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...