Friday, May 1, 2015

Explore Art - Art journal Page

 Hello Everyone,

New month and new challenge at Artistic Stamper Stamps Creative Team Blog.
We have special theme for this month- Journaling.
You will have to use Rubber stamps for your pages.
I've created Vintage Journal Page  in my old book journal....

 here are some more pictures


To create the background, I stamped various texture images with archival ink onto the tissue paper. Next, I tore them and adhered randomly onto the page. I wanted to play with various color mediums, so I gessoed the pages with thin layer. Distress stains worked best to bring on the colors. At all edges of pages I created crackle texture with paste.


I stamped leaves with Coffee archival ink. Butterflies are also cut out from stamped images. Explore are is a from Artistic Stamper journaling word set 3, I've attached that panel on grungy gauze.


My favourite Gibson gir is stamped with archival ink and colored with vintage pho distress ink. 
I created rusty effect for outside frame with texture paste and distress stains.


Fantasy Background
Random Dot Background
Calligraphy Mat 12
Gibson girl plate 1
Futterfly A6
Journaling Words 3
Borders A5 #2
Botanical Plate 2

For more inspiration pls visit Artistic stamper creative team blog.
Don't forget to join this month's challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by.



 

11 comments:

  1. beautiful page Shilpa !! Loved how you did the edges and the frame !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Fantastic !! The soft vintagy background complements the image beautifully .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice scenery in great colours Shilpa!
    Greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous work Shilpa - my cat is looking very confused at the jingling sound that comes on whenever I visit your blog!!! Love it! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Shilpa!! I love the browns with the touch of pale blue, what a dreamy colour combo! So vintage and wonderful! Great stamp choices, you built such a lovely spring scene! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page! I love the color palette and they way you combined the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning page, love the colour palette and the stamps you have used.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful journal pages, love the vintage colours and how you framed the page.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love popping by to see your beautiful journal pages Shilpa. Stunning.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous pages Shilpa. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely blues in the background, lots of depth to those light as air layers. xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...