Thursday, May 14, 2015

Beautiful Penmanship - Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone,

Its all about Finnabair....she is inspiration for many ..like me who are into mixed media!
And today's journal page is totally inspired by her. I wanted to create something like this for long....

At Mixed Media Place Creative Gym Challenge for this month is all about Power of One!
When I thought about it, it was truly a challenge for me, but as started working on this page, I finished fast and it was easy theme to work with. I would like to create more pages like this.... :)



We can use only one stencil and I created texture with Diamond shapes stencil.


 We had to choose one color- I chose Patina.



And one stamp- I chose Finnabair Vintage vanity

I've created lots layers with Ephemera, modeling paste, stamping, washi tape. I used patina color from my spray ink, Gelatos, acrylic paint.
I enjoyed this..!
Thanks so much for stopping by.






22 comments:

  1. Hi Shilpa, how about linking this to Mixed Media World as I think it has a fab vintage vibe. Beautiful creation,absolute stunner :)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous Shilpa!! I have been on the fence about giving this a try but you may have just inspired me to jump in with both feet! Love the patina colour choice, it's such a great contrast to all the blacks! Stunning page! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow, Shilpa, this is absolutely stunning! Fabulous textures and amazing layers! That Patina colour is my favorite! I am so inspired to create something like that spectacular page!
    Hugs :)
    Branka xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Fantastic..no pretty colors ,no girly images ,a tough task for me ! I loved the textured diamonds and colors moving around it and the Ephemera,layering..Artistic vintage look WOW !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Shilpa !! love the colors and the white space,the washi design creates a lot of movement and directs the eye like kind of an arrow and also give color pops !! lovely image and beautiful brushmenship my dear !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous page! I love the texture and fabulous layout.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Shilpa and good luck at MMW too :)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Shilpa...love what you have done here, it looks fabulous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Shilpa, another stunning Journal page, love your patina colour.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful pages Shilpa and love all the texture you've incorporated.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely page, great texture and detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous page Shilpa, super colour and details.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning, Shilpa - beautiful work. I can see the Finn inspiration - but I can see you too!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all the details you have on your page, fantastic background work too! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great work! Love that you chose green! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning Shilpa really love this, that green is beautiful xx thank you for joining with MMW. hugs Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous pages Shilpa so much to look at and admire. Thanks for joining us at MMW.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks fantastic! Love the layers and textures with the touch of green.. ! Thank you for entering our challenge at Mixed Media World! Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...