Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Sew Stylish - ATC

Hello Everyone,

I did not want to miss Artist Trading Post ATC challenge..I had this design in mind, but I could get to make it at eleventh hour...:)


Inspiration board is something like this..


These are vintage images, so my ATC creation has vintage look.  I've taken peeled paint colors. To create the background I've used Tim's technique with Distress paints and distress inks. Singer stamp image is from Darkroom Door and Girl's stamp image is from Hero Arts. 
There are fabulous inspiration pieces from Kasia and Jamie at the blog....loved them!

Thanks so much for stopping by.






16 comments:

  1. Just LOVE this Shilpa. Lovely creation, though in the eleventh hour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, woow, Shilpa, this is an outstanding ATC creation! Love the colors, beautiful stamping and the quote!
    Hugs :)
    Branka xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab ATC Shilpa! Love the colours and vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Shilpa! I love the colours in the background and your images are so wonderfully vintage! Great take on the mood board! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous ATC, love the stamps.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your ATC, Shilpa ! It's gorgeous !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous ATC Shilpa, I always love sewing themed projects. - love the vintage look to this.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous ATC Shilpa, love this. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fabulously vintage and inspiring, and so well thought out and put together too!! Very clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Shilpa !! the bg and the stamps, just fanta- bulous ( ie fantastic + fabulous) !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a nice atc Shilpa...great details
    Greetings, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous vintage ATC ! I'm catching up as I was away. Take care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous ATC, thank you for entering the ATP Exchange Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, I love this - great grungy colours - it's fab!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...