Monday, April 20, 2015

Pina Colada Mini Album

Hello Everyone,

I had fun time yesterday doing this papercraft creation. It has been long time I made album....
I won huge Raffle at Lulupu birthday bash recently and got these wonderful goodies.....
and Kaisercraft Pina Colada paper collection. It has some beautiful colors and images of birds and butterflies. I could not resist to make this spring mini album...in which my daughter can stick her photos from hill side vacation.

Here it is...


Aren't those birds gorgeous!
I've taken individual page photos.


I used Sizzix frame die, to get this lovely shape for pages.



All design pages are matted on thick chipboard.


I've lots of flower and leaves dies and I rarely use them... this was the time, I had to get them out. I loved how my flowers turned out.


Love this page....most favourite in this mini. 


All backside pages are kept for more photo additions!

Link with:


Thanks so much for stopping by.




13 comments:

  1. Beautiful mini...love the papers n handmade flowers ...n congrats on winning the raffle !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cheerful album Shilpa, with lots of happy colors and images !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Its So fresh n colorful ,Perfect for vacation photos !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and colourful little book, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so much fun Shilpa, I just love all your tropical colours and images! I am suddenly craving a strawberry daiquiri! lol, hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful album Shilpa, your daughter is sure to treasure it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Shilpa - so glad your daughter got an album too - its gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your album is gorgeous Shilpa, I really love the Flamingos and the wonderful colours you have used. Thanks so much for joining in at Art With Heart for our Spring Break challenge. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful book Shilpa ! Love the flamingos and the bright colours ! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous album Shilpa, the colours are so uplifting and I love the imagery you used. Wonderful bright colours, perfect for our spring challenge. Thanks so much for joining in with the Eileen Hull Art with Heart Challenge, so good to have you joining along with us, thank you. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fun and colourful little album Shilpa! Love it. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your little mini album - so much colour and fun and life - delicious!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love mini albums and you rocked this one. Love the bright fun color palette and the flowers are amazing. Thanks for joining us on Art with Heart Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...