Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Moments in time...

Hello Everyone,


Its a Make Art Challenge with Wendy Vecchi  Archival Reinkers theme this month.
I love her technique to create background with them.
Here, on my project I used lot of Reinkers


to create the background I've used Forget me not, leaf green, gold mixative and rubbing alcohol.
I mixed leaf green archival reinker with wendy's white embossing paste and created wall texture with stencil. I applied little bit tree branch ink mixed with rubbing alcohol onto some of the bricks. 
Branch and bird is die cut from Tim's Sizzix die

I created flowers with Tim's Menagerie paper pad and Tattered flower die. I've done some text stamping with black archival ink.


Door is a chipboard piece, on which I applied crackle paste, next applied archival inks.

this is a quck post today, thanks so much everyone who follow my blog, leave kind words... it means a lot to me! Thanks again for stopping by.




9 comments:

  1. The window is beautifully cracked and is that label peeking through from the other side? Love your colours in this piece x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning Shilpa - I adore the colours and textures - brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that Crackled door and your placement of the branch over it !!lovely colors too, Shilpa !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning piece Shilpa, the colours are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Shilpa!! Love the brick background and the fabulous texture on the window!! Such a wonderful summer scene, the branches and flowers really complete the outdoorsie feel! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Shilpa! Love the colours and fabulous texture!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Shilpa, I love these strong colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...