Friday, April 3, 2015

Future comes one day at a time...

Hello Everyone,

I would like to share with you today, simple but fun mixed media project, which is inspired 


Theme of this fortnight at Paper Artsy is Grunge paste. As I don't have it , I used textured paste and followed Kate's techniques.


I mixed pink acrylic color in texture paste and used stencil to get those small triangles on my surface. It looks awesome.


I made all flowers with   Paper Artsy Hot Pick 1004 stamp set and Archival inks. Butterfly and sentiment is also from same stamp set.

Find lot more inspiration at Paper Artsy blog


Thanks so much for stopping by.




17 comments:

  1. Very unusual flowers & with colours you have used, I see a retro vibe going on! With a contemporary edge from mixed media. You always come up with fresh ideas. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Shilpa, love the colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving how funky this is. That text in the background is gorgeous and those flowers are so different!! Great work xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I really like this - I love all the verbiage in the background it really kicks it up a storm. Great work and I like it very much indeed! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful piece, the flowers are so pretty.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful piece Shilpa! Lovely flowers and moss, brilliant spring-like colours. I like this. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, shilpa, I love the text background and the lime and pink,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those flowers are really interesting! Brings a smile...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! I love the flowers!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Shilpa! Love the colours, so bright and cheery! I love the way you curled up the edges of your flowers making them look 3d! Brilliant! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful and vibrant, love the background and colours. Take good care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and I love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful flower card,just lovely.
    have a great day.


    greetings jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really beautiful, Shilpa. Love the backround and the flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just gorgeous, Shilpa. I really love the composition and the colour combo on this. It all works wonderfully together! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...