Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Flora and Fauna - Journal Page

Hello Everyone,

April has begun, so the new challenge at Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog. We have beautiful theme of ' Flora and Fauna' And here is the journal page I made for inspiration post.


With this theme..I've used many Artistic stamper Stamps. They are so versatile.


I created texture in the background with stencil and texture paste. For text stamping I used
 AS Calligraphy mat 8
And for those tiny dots I've used AS Random Dots background stamp
I've used Lindy's spray inks here.


Beautiful floral stamps are from AS Botanical plate 1 and 2 which I stamped with Archival ink and colored the flowers with inks again.


Ohh, I so love this textured Dragonfly from AS Insects and butterflies stamp set. I stamped it with Coffee Archival ink and cut it.
Hop over to Artistic Stamper Creative Team blog to see wonderful creations by my teamies.

Thanks so much for stopping by.



 

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful texture, lovely colours & that dragonfly is Fab! It amazes me how much creating you manage to do! C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh - love these pages - the colour looks great pooled around the harlequin texture and the flowers are great in the rich blue tone. Brilliant!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Shilpa, love the gorgeous colours and wonderful textures. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Shilpa! The textured background with spray ink is fabulous. I always love seeing your artwork - you're such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Shilpa! Such amazingly textured pages and the colours are so beautiful too.
    Thanks for joining me and I'm going to follow you too as this is so creative and inspirational.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...